for retail, visit MARIES.COM
3/4 cup Marie’s® White Balsamic Shallot Vinaigrette
3 Tbsp. olive oil
20 oz. whitefish, divided into 2-oz. pieces
3 cups red cabbage, shredded
12 Tbsp. tomatoes, diced
20 shells hard taco shells
20 Tbsp. jalapeños, sliced
12 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
20 each limes, cut into wedges
1. Heat oil in skillet on high heat to smoke point.
2. Add fish slowly to skillet, cooking for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
3. While fish is cooking, build tacos by adding shredded cabbage and diced tomatoes to taco shell.
4. Place cooked fish on top of cabbage and tomatoes. Top with vinaigrette and garnish with sliced jalapeños and chopped cilantro.
5. Serve tacos with 2 lime wedges.