for retail, visit MARIES.COM
10 oz. Marie’s® White Balsamic Shallot Vinaigrette
4 each peaches, pitted and sliced into eighths
1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
20 each French bread, 1-inch slices
20 each burrata, cut into half-slices
20 each Prosciutto, thin slices
2 cups baby arugula
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup radishes, sliced
1/4 cup basil, julienne
1. On a preheated grill, place peaches and sear to a golden brown; set aside.
2. Brush olive oil onto bread slices; place on grill until grill marks appear and bread is toasted.
3. Place crostini on a plate; layer cheese, then prosciutto, atop each slice.
4. In a bowl, combine dressing, arugula, peaches, cherry tomatoes, onion, radish and basil.
5. Arrange tossed salad atop the crostini with burrata and prosciutto.