for retail, visit MARIES.COM
10 oz. Marie’s® Honey Mustard Dressing
1.5 lbs. ahi tuna, grilled
12 cups mesclun mix
1 cup farro, cooked
1 cup green beans
1 cup black olives, sliced
1 cup tomatoes, diced
1 cup cucumber, diced
4 oz. carrots, shredded
4 oz. green onion, chopped
4 each hard-boiled eggs
1. Slice grilled tuna on the bias into 4 equal pieces.
2. In a bowl, toss all remaining ingredients except hard-boiled eggs together until combined.
3. In a serving bowl, mound the ingredients to create height.
4. Lay sliced tuna around the salad as if it were a clock; place slices at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock.
5. Place sliced eggs fanned out, atop the mounded salad.