for retail, visit MARIES.COM
6 Tbsp. Marie’s® Blueberry Pomegranate Vinaigrette
4 cups rainbow carrots
2 Tbsp. light olive oil
8 Tbsp. shallots, sliced into rounds
2 Tbsp. tarragon
2 cups long grain and wild rice
4 each duck breast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Coat carrots with oil and salt.
3. Place carrots on a cooking sheet and roast approximately 30–45 minutes. 5 minutes before carrots are done, add the shallot rounds and tarragon.
4. Cook rice according to package instructions. Set aside.
5. Heat skillet on medium-high heat.
6. Score fatty side of duck breasts and place in skillet fat side down. Turn heat down to medium and cook about 6–8 minutes. Flip once and cook for about 1–2 minutes.
7. Place duck on serving plate with carrots and rice. Baste duck with vinaigrette and serve.